We are all about coffee and confetti!
We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins, as well as site integration and security updates.
Have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics and strong content management skills.
Ultimately, you can create top-notch attractive, easy-to-use websites that perfectly meet the customer's design and functionality specifications.
- Meeting with clients to discuss the design and function of the website.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshoot content.
- Providing WordPress training at the customer.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Customizable thinking!
- Demonstrable work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Looking for a long term cooperation.
- No problems working from home.
- Independent and team player.
What we offer
We are committed to the long term to be the best web partner for our customers. We can only guarantee this if we also see our employees and freelancers as partners of Mikado.
Are you not looking for a 'normal job' but do you want to grow with a small start-up?
Then don't hesitate and come and listen to how we see our future partnership!